below is a post on the headies official website:
As you all know, this year’s Headies is all about flipping the script. In our bid to make sure you don’t get left out of the fun, we have put together a list of Do’s and Don’ts as you attend The Headies 2015
The 10th edition of the HEADIES is bringing that “New New”, what are you wearing? Here is our short guide of WHAT NOT TO WEAR!
– No Tuxedos
– No ball gowns
– No Long dresses
– No suit and ties
Take your creativity to the next level, get outside your comfort zone, think outside the box and flip the script when you attend the 2015 HEADIES. This year we embrace the unconventional, step out in style in your best urban and comfortable looks because it’s going to be a festival of music and dance!
For the first time in HEADIES history, you are allowed to do YOU! No uptight gala clothes, no tripping over gowns and high heels. Stay fashion savvy and put your best foot forward, we know you want to….now FLIP THE SCRIPT!
– Do come dressed like you are attending a big party or a rave.
– Jeans, shorts, trainers are all accepted.
– Do pay close attention to your tickets as it contains vital information such as parking location, color code of seats.
– Do make sure you place your car sticker on your car detailing car park location. It can be found as part of your ticket package.
Do make sure your arrival is prompt as we start right on time.
– Do not smoke in the auditorium
– Do not come with video cameras
– No tuxedos, ball gowns, long gowns, ties and suits.
– Do not bring unauthorized plus ones as they would not be allowed into the venue.
– Do not bring personal vehicles to the venue. All vehicles must be at allocated car parks.
– Do not bring children to the event.
NO SUITS AND TIES? drop a comment and let’s know your view