I didn’t wanna say anything about the the blunder made by our “amiable” Sports Minister,Mr Solomon Dalung in a recently given speech (“…..the funds were properly spended “) because i’ve been taught all my life to respect my elders but as it seems now that it has become a slang on my street and in my in-group, i guess i’ll just have to “f’aramo”.
According to the Oreoluwa Roberts Version (O.R.V *wink*); Spended Money is money that you plan to use for one thing but end up using for another………
Here’s how to get it back;
- OTHER PEOPLE: Eye is chooking nowadays….Everybody is targeting Everybody and will doo anything to make money off other people, Simply Put; Find a Need, Provide a Solution,Get Paid! Wash clothes for that Dirty Neighbour……Do something for someone they can’t resist paying for, LOOK AROUND….
2. YOUR STAFF: This might seem wicked but as a Business Owner; i know that one of your reasons for employing people is to make Profit. it’s been said that People work best under Pressure, so what i’m saying is “Dangle the Bone in front of the Dog” (No offence meant, No pun intended) e.g Offer a 20% increase in Salaries/Wages for a certain improvement that will earn more for you.
3. FIND A SUGAR DADDY: Ahhhh!!!………………….. Ore!!!
*yimu* Your ears have opened, Your Eyebrows are Higher……….WHAT AM I SAYING? According to the O.R.V again; A Sugar Daddy is a Higher Force that is also a Stable Source of Income in dry moments.
My Sugar Daddy is Network Marketing, you will just have to find yours.
4. GENEROSITY: This is a Virtue because Money is a SEED, when you give it out with good intentions, it mutiplies. Give to those in need…it may seem Hard, Crazy or even Impossible but do not relent in giving.
5. GOD: 3-letter word, Biggest Force in the Universe……………….Baam!!
Miracles still Happen…………………
Go to him, Pray, Ask for Help, Ask for Directions and HE will show you what to do.
Compliments of the Season & a Happy New Year in Advance……………